Bottom line... THEY STOLE MY DRESS!!!!!! Oh my gosh, what should I do?
Monday, February 9, 2009
#4
Let me add a #4 to my list from my previous post. I consigned my wedding dress awhile back with Cherished Wedding Gowns. I called today to check on it and the number was disconnected. I called about 50 more times thinking I had dialed wrong and no... I did not dial wrong. I searched on the internet and I'm pretty sure they went out of business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think I know how you feel.
I was on cheer in 10th grade (and absolutely loved it!) and then in Grease (the musical) the summer after. One of the girls (actually, she was a woman) in the cast asked me if she could borrow my cheer uniform for Halloween. Not knowing how to say no (and trusting that she'd give it back), I let her.
I'm sure you can guess the end-- I never saw it again. I called her and called her and called her. Her number was disconnected. I called her work. I talked to mutual friends. Nothing.
I was devastated.
That's probably the one thing in life that I've never been able to get over. And now I'm less likely to lend things.
Shan, check with the licensing agency to see if they still have a license to do business in CA. If they have a license, then it's likely that the licensing agency will have contact information for the principals of the business and maybe you can track them down that way. Sorry to hear about this.
Yikes, that's horrible! I hope you're able to find those jerks. Oh, and yes, feeling your baby move is the BEST part about being pregnant. It's possibly the only thing that I miss from those months of feeling huge.
Post a Comment