Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Felt The Boy

So the other night I was having a mental breakdown which involved lots of crying and irrational statements. Poor Cameron. One of these statements included "... and my baby is dead, I haven't felt him move yet." Like I said, it was an irrational night (admit it... you've had them too). But anyhow... The Boy must have heard my tears because I felt him move yesterday. The Boy is in there doing his thing... what a cool feeling!

8 comments:

Erica said...

you are cute and i bet an adorable pregnant mommy!

Tiffany said...

yaeh! I think it feels like a goldfish swimming in a plastic bag... strang, I know..but it is one of the best feelings in the world!

p.s. I'm waiting on the paint color!!

Ryan said...

Very cool Shannon... that's awesome. See? Everything is OKAY.

Josie said...

Ya us hormonely women have issues don't we? It's an amazing feeling to have something growing in you and kicking and hitting. So cool!

Kristen said...

Yay!!! Baby Boy Rosenhan is alive and well. Just wait until he starts dancing and kick-boxing in there :)

We must get together soon.

Sara said...

yeah! i love feeling jake move. i am going to miss it. he is sticking feet and elbows out now. i want to see a picture of you :)

Emily said...

Yay! You may not love his kicking in a few months though. I used to have to sit with my hand pushing Alice down...she did a number on my ribs.

Michelle and Tyler said...

How exciting! I bet that was such a crazy feeling! Where are your prego pictures? Even though we never get to see each other, I want to see your progress!You need to post them!