When I moved here 7 years ago I met Lisa... there aren't enough adjectives to describe her. She was one of my first friends here and I could go on and on about our adventures these past 7 years. I never thought this day would come... she is moving to LA... weeks before her baby is born. I can't believe she is moving right when we will both be stay at home moms. I want to cry.
So now we go to Senro to eat sushi every other week to chat before she moves in a couple of weeks. I will miss you Lisa!!
3 comments:
She looks adorable! So sad she is moving away! I still have NEVER had sushi...
If you need someone to go to sushi with...count me in. I mean I'll never be a Lisa--but I LOVE sushi. Plus, I'm also a stay-at-home mom. It's a win win. (Except for Lisa, apparently, except that she gets to move south which has WARM beaches)
Senro is the best! I didnt know you were a fan! We will have to plan a sushi date sometime :)
Post a Comment