Brent and Angela's wedding dinner was held the night before at Market Street Grill. It was great to finally meet Angela's family and spend time with everyone before the big day.
On the way to the restaurant Luke stared at Cameron for almost 10 minutes. It was seriously so funny... I think he was trying to figure out who he was. Last time we saw Luke he was a baby... now he is almost walking! He is seriously adorable with the cutest chilled out personality.
Look at Brent... he is so embarrassed. Our little tradition is to do a "top 10" that your soon to be spouse needs to know about you. Lets just say we pulled out some great memorable top 10 moments. I think Angela looks scared (I would be too).
Me and mom.... she did a great job organizing the dinner and the homemade almond roca was a hit. It was such a hit that it broke my aunts tooth as she bit into it.
The girls... now we just need Angela in the picture.
1 comment:
Cute pictures Shan. We LOVE it when you come out! Somehow you guys leave us always wanting more quality time!
I love that picture of Lucas looking at Cam... that was hilarious! :)
Post a Comment