Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brent And Angie's Wedding

Brent and Angela were married in the Salt Lake temple on August 14th. It was such a fun day and everything turned out great.  

The fam waiting for Brent and Angela to come out of the temple... 




Brent and Angie coming out to greet everyone... looking very happy. Her dress was awesome. 


The garden reception was a blast... dancing, mingling, and seeing lots of people I grew up with. 
Notice how I did not say setting up and cleaning up the reception was a blast. :) Love you Brent. 




And the cutting of the cake... which they lovingly fed to each other. Not even a tiny smear of cake on the cheek happened at this wedding. 
And the happy couple rode away on the Brent's motorcycle... with no helmets of course. Congrats Brent and Angela!! 

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Well, isn't that fitting. Another ridiculously stylish Barbie to fit in your family's dollhouse. You people make me SICK! K, but I need to see another view of the cake. It looks like it got knocked over, but I'm sure I'm just not seeing the zoomed-out vision...

Her dress is adorable! What about her ring?

anya said...

I am trying to figure where I was that night... somehow I escaped the camera's view! How did I get so lucky!??