Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back From Utah

We are back from Utah and I can't believe my brother is married. Weird, but great. I'm thinking about all the great times we had as I download tons and tons of photos... here's just a few: 

-Meeting my brother's fiance finally... and then being apart of their wedding. They are super cute and the wedding festivities were a blast.  
-Being in the same room with President Eyring- he sealed Brent and Angela in the Salt Lake temple. One word for that... amazing. 
-Eating at Cafe Rio (by the way, they are coming to California... just not sure where. If they open in So. Cal we are moving.)
-Having 1/4 of my bottle of perfume leak into my suitcase on the way to Utah and 1/4 of my bottle spill on the way back. That is just so great. 
-Finally going over the wake while wake boarding- and then of course wiping right out. 
-Finishing Twilight and starting New Moon. 
-Seeing Jesse McCartney and Jordin Sparks live... and definitely being the oldest person there (without accompanying a child). How embarrassing. 
-Shopping at all the places I wish were in California (i.e. Roberts, Tai-Pan, etc). Who wants to open those stores in the bay area? 
-And of course seeing family and friends after such a long time... pictures to come.

4 comments:

Maressa Vincent said...

What a fun trip! And I agree, let's move to be closer to Cafe Rio! Although I make your pork recipe all the time now. So good!

Nicki said...

you finished twilight?! And here I thought you didn't want to read it! Yea!

smithfam said...

Yum for Cafe Rio. Utah does have WAY better shopping then we do. Bummer!
Cant wait for the pictures! Dont make us wait too long!

Josie said...

It was so good to see you this past week. You and cam are adorable
keep in touch!