Brooke sent me this photo with her iphone. Um, I REALLY want one of those!! We were privileged enough to be apart of "conference and waffles" at her moms house on Sunday. Having no family around means we just get to join other families... I love it (but miss ours too!!) Brooke requested pink waffles...I don't know if you can tell from the pic? I have never had pink waffles before but I'm now determined they just taste better because they are pink. Everything is better pink.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Conference And Waffles
Brooke sent me this photo with her iphone. Um, I REALLY want one of those!! We were privileged enough to be apart of "conference and waffles" at her moms house on Sunday. Having no family around means we just get to join other families... I love it (but miss ours too!!) Brooke requested pink waffles...I don't know if you can tell from the pic? I have never had pink waffles before but I'm now determined they just taste better because they are pink. Everything is better pink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum! It is great to have good friends to hang out with, especially those whose moms can whip up some tasty pink waffles. That is almost as good as my man cooking up some pizza and cinnamon rolls.
My philosophy is that everything tastes better when I didnt make it!
Post a Comment