I just love these blocks... I'm thinking this little project is in my near future (craft night girls.. what do you think?) I love the idea of making a customized vintage block set.
Get the directions and watch a "how to"video here.
Near future?????????? How near??? You better get all your craftiness done before a sweet precious baby joins your family, because then all of your creative brain cells get sucked out or die!!!! :)
I think that would be so fun to do, and cheap too! We could go to home depot and get 4x4 post and cut it into blocks! That would be such a cute baby gift! I'm in!
Nicki, by "we could go to home depot..." did you mean "Jason could go to home depot???" Those are ADORABLE. I love it. I vote Shannon the new president of Craft Night.
8 comments:
These are precious -- I'd love to learn how!
Near future?????????? How near???
You better get all your craftiness done before a sweet precious baby joins your family, because then all of your creative brain cells get sucked out or die!!!! :)
I think that would be so fun to do, and cheap too! We could go to home depot and get 4x4 post and cut it into blocks! That would be such a cute baby gift! I'm in!
Very cute - but I just view those as future FLYING OBJECTS that are thrown and break my stuff! Can you tell I've raised two boys!
Nicki, by "we could go to home depot..." did you mean "Jason could go to home depot???" Those are ADORABLE. I love it. I vote Shannon the new president of Craft Night.
Whenever you organize this craft night, make sure I get an invite because I am for sure in! These are super cute.
So adorable! How do you find all of this cute stuff Shan? I wish I could come to craft night with you! :)
I am going to "paint class" in a few weeks to make a H-O-M-E decor item. I'll post when done.
We are going to Emmer's graduation tomorrow... hope you have a great weekend. We'll miss you.
So adorable! How do you find all of this cute stuff Shan? I wish I could come to craft night with you! :)
I am going to "paint class" in a few weeks to make a H-O-M-E decor item. I'll post when done.
We are going to Emmer's graduation tomorrow... hope you have a great weekend. We'll miss you.
Post a Comment