It's true... Jason is 30!! Brooke planned a surprise party for him at the A's game. We had a super great time and Jason was surprised to see us all show up. Good job Brooke! Despite the A's losing (I think that is what happened... I didn't watch any of the game), and freezing our butts off... it was a way fun night!!
Our birthday boy
And the best part- she hired us a private band. Just kidding, because I would have killed Brooke if she hired them. You know those people that feel its necessary to bring their own instruments like whistles and drums to the game? And then they feel it necessary to toot their whistle and bang their drums the entire game? Um, that was them. So ANNOYING!! The best part was listening to the chants that they created and then watching them try to get the whole crowd involved. Go A's!!
2 comments:
Hey Shan - Thanks for the double-chin picture there. That's really gonna jump-start my diet. However, that first picture of my husband is adorable - isn't he delicious? Well, as long as you are looking smokin' in all your pictures - I get it.
That looks like so much fun. I'm hiring Brooke to plan (and execute) all of my parties from now on.
Post a Comment