I'm finally getting around to posting these pics from last weekend... we pride ourselves in having such a fun night for so cheap!
First up, dinner at In-N-Out and a free hair cut for Brooke.
Next up, the driving range. The girls mainly held the clubs for the picture... and then spent most of our time talking about shopping and other girl stuff.
The boys did the golfing... And the night wasn't over, we finished the night with some serious rocking out. Who knew we all had such hidden talent? What's really funny about Rock Band is that you really get into it... facial expressions and all. Ty watch out, I have some great back mail photos.
hee hee hee - that is a funny picture of you rockers! Who knew Brooke is a hard core drummer and no matter what look Michelle gives - she's still so sweet!
What a fun night! I just wanted to say your pictures from Costa Rica have totally made me want to go there! Tobi and I just had our 8th anniversary yesterday, and we decided for our 10th we want to do a big trip, maybe we will have to go to Costa Rica because it looks so awesome!
6 comments:
my favorite part is how concentrated you all are when you are playing rock band. Awesome!
hee hee hee - that is a funny picture of you rockers! Who knew Brooke is a hard core drummer and no matter what look Michelle gives - she's still so sweet!
What a fun date night. I'm just curious why you were cutting Brooke's hair in the middle of the In & Out parking lot.
I love Brooke's face in the last picture!
What a fun night! I just wanted to say your pictures from Costa Rica have totally made me want to go there! Tobi and I just had our 8th anniversary yesterday, and we decided for our 10th we want to do a big trip, maybe we will have to go to Costa Rica because it looks so awesome!
Oh, you guys all look a little too sure of your musical talent in that picture! You havent competed against the best yet! :)
Did you really give her a haircut at In&Out??? Looks like good times.
Post a Comment