Monday, January 14, 2008

The Proposal

Cameron proposed about this time last year, clearly I can't remember the date. Now if I only I was blogging last year... We were planning on going to the temple but as we were driving he missed the exit. I'm thinking, "typical," but Cameron had other plans. We ended up at Skates in Berkeley for an ocean view dinner- so beautiful! After dinner we walked up and down the pier. I was a bit suspicious considering that he had given me a dozen long stemmed roses earlier in the night and we just had an awesome dinner... and now we were walking down a pier. But to my suprise there was no proposal on the pier. We then sat on a bench in the freezing cold and talked for about 20 minutes. After I was almost frozen he got down on one knee and proposed. It was so fun!! The best part was yet to come though. We went back to my apartment and he sang and song he had written for me- it was so great!! I LOVE getting proposed to!!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Shan, Cam's proposal sounds so romantic! It's funny because yesterday is the day that Jason and I started dating 4 years ago! Crazy!

smithfam said...

How romantic! Hopefully he stays like that even after a few kids. LOL

PS I LOVE Skates!

Amanda said...

Good ol' Cameron. Always has something tricky up his sleeve!

This is Amanda Mudrick by the way; Cam and I were friends Senior year and his crazy antics got me though the last year at BYU. Hope you guys are doing well, and maybe some day I'll meet you since I've heard so much about you!

Tanner Family said...

That is so sweet, I am sure he still does romantic stuff for you, so cute!

Erica said...

aaahhh, i remember this glorious day as well! love you guys. glad we were able to double tonight!