Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Cam's Surprise...

After many holidays of surprising Cam with dress shirts and hoodies (ok, not surprises).. I thought of a great Christmas gift that he would not suspect. I went to great lengths to keep it a secret- I even hid it at Brooke's house until we exchanged gifts. I got him a guitar and it was so fun to see him open it... he had no clue what it was until he literally tore off the paper and saw Martin written on the box....he was so surprised and I was so impressed with myself that I could pull off such a task. The best part... he is not returning it and he loves it. Merry Christmas babe!

Hiding the gift under a blanket as to not give away the gift by the size of the box... come to find out he thought I bought him a T.V. after seeing the box.

The suspense...

Looking like a rock star...

No comments: