Shan- Your family is so cute! I can't believe how grown up everyone is. You look beautiful, and yes the one pic does look like an engagement shot, but there's nothing wrong with that!:) You look happy and healthy as always. Keep in touch- it was soooo good talking to you the other day!
Hey Shannon it's me Fisher! I can't believe how many GREAT pictures you and Cam have together - you guys look like models! And by the way, I think Brooke and your Swedish Chalet should have won the contest!
And for the record - I am still totally BLOWN AWAY at your piano playing skills!
6 comments:
Shan- Your family is so cute! I can't believe how grown up everyone is. You look beautiful, and yes the one pic does look like an engagement shot, but there's nothing wrong with that!:) You look happy and healthy as always. Keep in touch- it was soooo good talking to you the other day!
Hey Shannon it's me Fisher! I can't believe how many GREAT pictures you and Cam have together - you guys look like models! And by the way, I think Brooke and your Swedish Chalet should have won the contest!
And for the record - I am still totally BLOWN AWAY at your piano playing skills!
Happy New Year!
you guys should have your own portfolio. You both look awesome. We hope you had a great time in Utah!
I love your family pictures, so cute! The picture with you and cameron is beautiful, you need to frame that one!
I don't know what everyone else is talking about... we think you look goofy! Ha ha ha.... Anya and Scott
Nice sweater Cam. Can I have it in a few years when you are done with it? 90% of my wardrobe is from you and my clothes are becoming threadbare.
Thanks.
Post a Comment