Holden's an animal lover so we went with a farm/petting zoo theme. I'm just seriously relieved I wasn't in the hospital delivering baby boy.... although I seriously knew I couldn't get that lucky but I had my friends on back up just in case!!! Holden likes to be heard {to put it nicely} so he's been shouting "two" and "party" for weeks now. When Cameron pulled up to the park that morning the look on his face was so perfect. We love you Holdie and we hope you had a perfect day.
The petting zoo ended up being perfect... and it included the nosiest pigs you've ever heard. Chickens, baby goats, bunnies, hens, ducks, and pigs made lots of kiddos pretty happy.
Hold's favorite part of the party was his free access to sugar. The kid has got a sweet tooth and we have no idea where that came from. His rotation went something like Cheetos, donuts, juice, Mexican Coke, caramel apples, then repeat. You only turn two once!













5 comments:
Seriously Shannon, you continue to outdo yourself! Hope you know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;)
You are out of control, the best party planner I know. I will never let my boys see your blog. They would be so jealous.
This is of course amazingly cute and perfect! Lucky Lucky boys you have!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with Holdie!
This is AMAZING. And, nope. My boys will never see your blog either. You are incredible. I can't believe you had the energy to do this and you're pregnant!! Everything looks perfect and I bet Holdie was in heaven. Happy birthday, Holds! We love you!
Dang Shan! You've done it again... thrown another awesome and incredibly cute party. I love looking at all the little details you included. Perfection!!!
Post a Comment