Sunday, December 9, 2012

Livermore Tree Lighting

We finally got it together and went to the tree lighting and parade this year. We've turned into crazy parade people that go in the morning, set up a ton of chairs for our crew, show up late, and then crawl over everyone to get to our chairs. Part of the memories I guess. Us and the neighbs all met up the Alehouse {along with everyone else in Livermore} to eat before the parade. Chaotic Fun. The boys loved the floats garbage trucks and trailers with lights. And then the icing on the cake was Santa riding up on a firetruck and lighting up the tree. Gotta love small town Christmas fun. 

2 comments:

Mal said...

Haha! I love the signature Rosenhan children faces: no smiles on either of them. ;)

We went to the parade last year. It was fun, but I'm realllly glad we lived close enough to walk. The traffic gets a little crazy!

anya said...

this sounds like a blast!