You would think we had never gone to an amusement park based on the amount of photos I just uploaded. I seriously can't help myself... we are ride junkies. We spent the day at Happy Hollow when Cameron's mom was in town. The weather was gorgeous and the lines were short. Perfect.
Weston loves himself a good coaster- he went four times in a row and we had to drag him away.
He wouldn't sit back in his seat this time. I think all these pictures are so cute seeing him pressed up against the lap bar. Not sure how his neck felt about it but there weren't any complaints??
Even Grandma had a run on the coaster... go Grandma!!
All you get is giggles on the frog hopper and Weston keeps telling me this is his favorite ride.
Watching these two on the cars melted my heart a thousand times. Holden adores his big brother and Weston is slowly catching onto the love.
The boys loved the ponies, goats, and sheep. I finally convinced Weston to stop brushing the ground and to brush the goat. He was into it for about 30 seconds and then went back to brushing the ground.
Holden loves anything that moves so he was chasing those goats around non-stop. He'd give them a big ol' slap or hair pull anytime he got close enough.... just to let them know a baby was in their territory. Poor lil' goats.










6 comments:
O mate! The pictures of the boys in the red car are the SWEETEST!! I just want to give Holdie a big squeeze! Weston is going to be a little dare devil. You can see him loving that adrenalin rush and leans forward for more... too good!
Oh my gosh these are the best pictures ever! I am dying over Weston with his arms in the air...so cute! I want to come visit to go to this place!
The car picture is the best ever in the history of pictures! Love those boys!! And you are looking skiiiiiiinny!!
LOVE the pictures in the car. such cute boys!
The pictures are so adorable. I love, love those pictures of Weston and Holdie together. You can just see how much he adores Weston. And that cutie Weston holding up his arms. So cute!!
Weston is SO much braver than Ethan! His reaction to his first roller coaster ride was pretty much completely opposite of those first pictures of Weston. Ha ha! So adorable.
Post a Comment