It's true what they say... the years just fly by. A year ago this little guy joined our fam...
and now look at him. One is so much fun... Holden's walking, talking, yelling, laughing, and busy, busy, busy.
He hates to wear anything on his head,
loves to be around people and his big brother, is starting to cuddle up to you when he's tired {for about 10 seconds but it's an improvement},
is getting into everything between crawling and walking, loves to put everything in his mouth, is completely obsessed with using a spoon and fork, will eat anything, loves music and his music class,
loves books, is sooooo easy going, loves Mickey Mouse, loves to do a scream/yell thing when he's happy, always wants what his brother has, has a sweet tooth, is completely busy but is also completely content being held.
We love you Holdie!!!






8 comments:
happy birthday holden!!! he is so cute! love the smiles!
The third picture down is my favorite of all time. Seriously, you could enter it in a contest. Perfect. I love my little Holdie boy. Give him a big smooch for me...and hurry up and bring me a new favorite nephew, will ya? It's time!
Hi! I'm tara oliver's friend, live in Alamo, and have a 17 month old boy named Collin! No blog, but I'm on instagram. I LOVE your boys' style...where are these jeans from??
were did the last year go?!!! he is so cute!
Hi Sara: Love Alamo.... we secretly want to live over that way. Maybe someday!! Thank you! So the jeans are from gap..... pretty sure they are called the mini skinny's. I'll look for you on insta!
Those pictures are priceless. That one where he looks like he is marching is the cutest! Love it!
Awesome, thanks! I've alwayd worried those would be like jeggings, so I've never tried them. But clearly I should!! While I have you...what are your summer shoes of choice for the boys? I love the natives, but he's currently wearing converse without socks and his feet are getting stinky :) Wish they made little peds for babies, ha!
Sara: Seriously, my kids wear crocs all the time. I've tried flip flops on Weston and he hates them. He's got Toms which I like cause he can put them on.... but they get holes too easy so they aren't a great play shoe. Mostly they wear the lovely plastic crocs!! What are your summer favs?
Post a Comment