Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weston: 2 Years

I'm grateful for the constant advice I got while I was pregnant, "Enjoy every moment; it goes by so fast. " Yes it does... but I'm grateful for all that advice because I have enjoyed every moment of Weston's 2 years. I've slowed down, I've played on the floor, I've laughed, I've experienced life through a toddler, I've enjoyed it, and I haven't missed out on a moment. I love seeing him grow, learn, and love his life. He is so full of energy and has such a zest for life. His favorite thing to say right now is, "What dat?" about a million times a day. He's also become more affectionate as of lates and will run up to me several times and day and give me a hug. I love it. He loves to be outside, play with his friends and he loves to copy and do everything we say and do.

He discovered he could draw on his truck with "talk" and he's obsessed. We decided to wash it and it was hilarious to watch him do every step all by himself. Here's to another fun year!



4 comments:

anya said...

Luke does the same thing with his car as Scott or I wash ours in the drive way. I can't believe he's already 2... crazy!

MAEH said...

Okay, hilarious! I love that truck...I didn't know they made those kind. Maybe I should get that one for Elle?!

Emily and Alan said...

I love this little guy so much! Really...could he be any cuter?! You are so lucky to have him!

Sara said...

you're such a good mom! i am glad that you are enjoying every moment with him. he is so cute!