Friday, June 17, 2011

Our Graduate!

Wahoo!! Cameron graduated with his MBA from UC Davis. I'm not sure who is more excited.... me or him? When he told me he wanted to go to grad school I thought he was nuts. Then when he told me it would be on the weekends for 3 years I really thought he was nuts. It was a looooong 3 years but we made it and we're so excited to have him home on the weekends! I'm so proud of Cameron for sticking it out through kids, 2 job changes, living in Sacramento, working, life, etc. etc. It was a huge goal of his to get his MBA and I was so happy to see him accomplish it and to be there for his graduation. We love you Cam!



Cameron had to be at Davis 3 hours before graduation started so the boys and I chilled around Davis for a bit. I was pretty nervous about it but we ended up finding a cool breakfast place, farmers market, and an awesome park. I love Davis!



I think the ushers panicked with fear when they saw me with my newborn and toddler but there were no major incidents... thank goodness. Bless the ipad.



8 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

Congratulations Cam! That is so exciting. I can't wait until that is Alan! Cute pictures of your fam!

MAEH said...

CONGRATS!! So awesome it is finally over! Thank goodness for the ipad!! You all look great! And Shan, I'm loving that watch on you!

Hilarry said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! Way to go, Cam!

Sara said...

Congratulations to both of you!

Michelle said...

Congrats! I don't know how you made it through 3 years by yourself on weekends but, hooray! It's over.

Amanda said...

It seems like just yesterday I was graduating with Cameron at BYU... and look, now he's got a MBA! Congrats!

anya said...

Congrats Cam! So excited for you!!!

Mistie said...

I didnt realize your hubby was in school too?! What a huge sacrifice for the entire family! Congrats for making it through. I still have a year! I am jealous. Enjoy a much needed break, i am sure...