Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Danica's Wedding

I was so happy to see Danica get married and even happier to spend the entire day with my friends while at the wedding and reception. We all carpooled up the canyon and it was so fun. It was like we were in high school again but just in a nicer car :) My definition of good friends is picking up as if you went to lunch yesterday but you actually only see them once a year {boo!!}

Danica looked gorgeous {someone send me pics}, her and the hubs are darling together, the setting was AMAZING {up Alta canyon}, and I miss my friends!
{Alex, Andrea, Me, Amy, Kelley, Lindsay}

3 comments:

andreaslc said...

ahhh, good times. Miss you already! :)

Meier Family said...

Such a perfect day! So glad you came into town! :)

Alexandria said...

I couldn't agree more with you Shannon! That was such a fun day!! Love you all yaya's!