A couple of weekends ago we spent a beautiful Saturday in SF. Hello.... where did this rain come from??
We walked up/down the embarcadero, spent some time at Pier 39, rode the carousal, ate some mini donuts, celebrated the seals 21st anniversary with them, ate the best oranges ever at the farmers market, chased Weston around {and secretly wished for an ounce of his energy}, and then ate at our fav spot Gott's. Such a fun day....







3 comments:
love that city! looks like a blast! and you Miss Shan look fab.
Ok I'd like to just note that I'm pretty sure you are due any time and at 17 weeks I'm as big as you! You look just as amazing as ever beautiful friend!
So you go to your favorite (I mean, OUR favorite!) restaurant without us and you have the nerve to harass me about not having breakfast with you on a tuesday?!! We may have to have a little chat about things here!
Post a Comment