Wow. You guys have a lot of different sized and shaped pans! (I'm jealous b/c I'd like all those but we just don't have the room).
Ethan looked at this picture and said, "That's my Batman shirt, mommy-o!"Oh, Weston. This is why we told the previous owners to just leave the child-proof locks on all the cabinets. Saved me the time of installing them myself.
I was thinking the same thing as Michelle. Weston was having the time of his life!
I forgot to tell you...Preston thinks this is so funny, he's been telling/showing everyone these pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. You guys have a lot of different sized and shaped pans! (I'm jealous b/c I'd like all those but we just don't have the room).
Ethan looked at this picture and said, "That's my Batman shirt, mommy-o!"
Oh, Weston. This is why we told the previous owners to just leave the child-proof locks on all the cabinets. Saved me the time of installing them myself.
I was thinking the same thing as Michelle. Weston was having the time of his life!
I forgot to tell you...Preston thinks this is so funny, he's been telling/showing everyone these pictures!
Post a Comment