Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Beach House With The Girls

I spent the weekend at a beach house with some girlfriends. Heaven. Cameron had some male bonding with Weston. Not quite sure if he described his weekend as heaven but I'm sure it was pretty close.

We did what all girls do on a girls weekend... NOTHING!!!! And let's be honest, what's not to love about that?? Lot's of talking, walks on the beach, movies, reading, eating, pedicures, sleeping in, playing games etc. etc. My favorite was the doing nothing part.... loved every second.

{Theresa}

{Me and Emily making our arms look really skinny}


{Emily and Trish}

{Angie and Ashley}

The sunsets were crazy beautiful....

6 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

Looks like fun...and I love the pictures!

stacy said...

Wow.. can I come next time???

Emily said...

Wow. My arms look FANTASTIC! I wish I could go back.

Great picture of the sunset.

Sara said...

so fun! we need a girls weekend at a beach house with our 6. i can dream...

andreaslc said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S.

anya said...

looks like a blast shan! wish i could do that too!