LOVE that! Seriously what are the odds??? You need to check out the surrounding streets for your new little boy! :) Thanks for the congrats on our newest addition. Sadly I'm so very sick lol. Never have I experienced sickness like this! Either my age or keeping up with 3 others lol. We will go with keeping up with 3, couldn't possibly be because I'm 32! :)
HA! Isn't that the cutest thing ever?!? You should know it's even in a SUPER fancy, schmancy neighborhood in Long Beach. Only the best for Cam and Weston ;) Now that you have a street to live on, please mover here asap.
P.S. Pres spotted it as we were driving and seriously bolted out of the car!!!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so weird! Did you know both are posts have the same title? We must be sisters!
LOVE that! Seriously what are the odds??? You need to check out the surrounding streets for your new little boy! :) Thanks for the congrats on our newest addition. Sadly I'm so very sick lol. Never have I experienced sickness like this! Either my age or keeping up with 3 others lol. We will go with keeping up with 3, couldn't possibly be because I'm 32! :)
Awesome!
That is AWESOME!!
Seriously?!! Is this a put on? I hope it's at least in a nice neighborhood!
HA! Isn't that the cutest thing ever?!? You should know it's even in a SUPER fancy, schmancy neighborhood in Long Beach. Only the best for Cam and Weston ;) Now that you have a street to live on, please mover here asap.
P.S. Pres spotted it as we were driving and seriously bolted out of the car!!!
awesome find!
Post a Comment