New baby = lots of room changes around our house. It's been fun to change things around and to freshen up the place. We have about finished the playroom and the master and now I'm starting on Weston's room. Weston and baby boy will now share a room and I like the idea. My sister and I shared our room growing up and we loved it. We would stay up late talking, play telephone with our dolls, and then there were the occasional times when I would scream at her when she would wake up with leg pains. Hey, good with the bad... right? Anyhow, I realized I never posted pictures of Weston's nursery to begin with so I dug through iphoto to find some I took about a year ago.
Before:
3 comments:
love love love it! i am especially glad that we got to see it in person! when do we get to see the playroom and master? oh and... what are you going to do about the crib situation with the boys?
I still think it is RIDICULOUS that you are changing Weston's room. It is adorable. You should just transfer that room to me when I have a baby boy! Oh and hilarious memories of sharing a room...except for when you would yell at me for leg pains. I'm still scarred!
Awesome job shannon! What an eye you have! Love the stripes..I did those in Ryder's room and love them!
Congrats on baby boy #2! You are totally following the geddie tradition.
Post a Comment