We trekked into the city a couple of weekends ago to check out the lights with our friends Jeremy, Michelle, and Brayden. I was having Disneyland flashbacks because it was serious madness in SF. The boys had a blast running around like crazy boys do. Weston might be getting a leash for Christmas.
The highlight of the night was watching the cats play in the windows.

Weston REALLY loved it {so much I almost wanted to buy a cat}. Weston's chocolate ice cream face had a grin plastered on it for about 30 minutes while he laughed and clapped at the cats.


After some shopping and dinner we finally made it to the tree. Lucky for us, both boys were in melt down mode by that time so that was memorable. We managed to drag the boys away from climbing up and down the stairs to get a few pics by the tree.

4 comments:
so cute. love the picture of you and weston! i am sure that you would love having a cat...i am imagining it right now and smiling.
LOVE Weston's coat. He's so stylin. And... don't get a cat. Ewhh. :)
I was there! One of these days we might actually run into each other somewhere. Weston is so adorable. I want Jonathan to be friends with him. He's so cool:-)
Cute pictures. I also LOVE your style. Once again, where did you get that scarf!!??!??! I must find it for myself!!!!
Merry Christmas!
Eleanor
Post a Comment