Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas {2010}

This year we found ourselves in sunny Arizona for Christmas. I'll never complain about the weather in Arizona during the winter... hello. We celebrated before we left so Santa was kind enough to pack up his sleigh a little early for us.




Weston did have cute Christmas jammies but had another lovely ear infection the week leading up to Christmas. Even more fun was the reaction to both antibiotics which led to lovely side effects and LOTS of laundry. Pretty sure I'm still scarred from that experience. Anyhow, Weston found himself at the manger when he woke up unraveling baby Jesus for the millionth time.
He is totally in love with kitchens so after months and months I finally persuaded Cameron to buy his little boy a kitchen for Christmas. Weston's expression was priceless when he walked in to find himself his very own kitchen.
He totally loved unwrapping his gifts
and pulling things out of his stocking.
Such a fun Christmas!

No comments: