How exciting!! Yeah, you are going to need those shoes. I decided I really need a girl next because there's no way I can handle Max times 2. It would terrify me. Good luck to you! We are really excited to see you guys. Can't wait to meet cute little Weston - and you! :)
Cameron had told me a couple weeks ago that you guys thought you're having a boy, but now it's legit. Congrats! So nice to know this baby will have all the stuff he needs in infancy thanks to his adorable older brother. They're going to be such pals!
10 comments:
Congrats! Keep going and you may end up like us or the Smiths!!
So excited for you! Loves....
So excited for you guys and so excited for Weston. They are going to have so much fun together. Can't wait to meet him!
ours is a boy too!! saw it again yesterday on the ultrasound. now we will need to get our 4 boys together. wow! 4 boys!! so fun!
woo congratulations, im so excited for you a 2 beautiful boys.
How exciting!! Yeah, you are going to need those shoes. I decided I really need a girl next because there's no way I can handle Max times 2. It would terrify me. Good luck to you! We are really excited to see you guys. Can't wait to meet cute little Weston - and you! :)
Oh me oh my... love the shot.
Congrats you guys! We are thrilled for you.
Cameron had told me a couple weeks ago that you guys thought you're having a boy, but now it's legit. Congrats! So nice to know this baby will have all the stuff he needs in infancy thanks to his adorable older brother. They're going to be such pals!
Okay, I was totally wrong about the girl...but congrats! I know you all are super excited!
I know that picture anywhere...I've seen it 3 times! CONGRATS..and yes, you will need a good pair of running shoes and a cleaning lady.
Post a Comment