You should feel lucky that he isn't crying/screaming which is what all of my boys did when they were his age. Although I do have to say that I love the screaming pictures-they make me laugh.
creepy is an understatement!! I mean look at that crooked grin! I wouldn't want that Santa in my chimney let alone sit on his lap! I'm with Weston on this deal :)
5 comments:
That picture is classic. I love it! Weston looks pensive! In his defense, that Santa looks a little grumpy.
he isn't screaming. that's pretty good. i love his scrunched eyebrows.
You should feel lucky that he isn't crying/screaming which is what all of my boys did when they were his age. Although I do have to say that I love the screaming pictures-they make me laugh.
Ya- I don't blame Weston a bit- that Santa is slightly creepy. But still, Weston is so freaking cute and always looks so hip. Miss you guys!
creepy is an understatement!! I mean look at that crooked grin! I wouldn't want that Santa in my chimney let alone sit on his lap! I'm with Weston on this deal :)
Post a Comment