Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weston: 15 Months

I think it is so fun to see your little pudgy baby turn into a not so little toddler. I could go on and on about his little personality but a few of my favorites are...

-he is crazy obsessed with LOUDLY saying hi and bye to every person he sees.
-he only calls me Mommy when he's calling me from his crib or when he's mad. All the other times I'm Mom.
-since he starting using utensils at about a year he has since then refused to eat his meals with his fingers... utensils only! I'm pretty sure he has better manners than me and can eat a bowl of cold cereal never dropping a cheerio off. You would think I had enrolled him in and etiquette class.







7 comments:

MAEH said...

Very impressed with the utensil use! Go Weston! He's such a big boy now!

Brent and Angela said...

He's really cute Shan. He's growing up so fast. Hey are you two around next weekend? Angela and I have a few days off and were thinking of maybe coming to San Fran for a few days.. Not sure yet, but it's an option.

Sara said...

can he teach jake how to use utensils?

Jen said...

he's so cute!

At two years old Will still needs help with utensils sometimes. I JUST fed him pancakes and he insisted he couldn't get his bites on the fork.

Candace Miles said...

Shan, I love looking at your blog every so often from Mistie's. My Claire is your boy's exact same age. We will have to get together sometime you have time when you are in UT. Email me if every get a chance. canzawanz@hotmail.com

Joe, D.D.S. said...

This makes me excited for the future even though it's sad to see them grow up so fast.

Joie said...

where do you buy all of his quicksilver gear? I know that they sell it at Nordstrom but I'm hoping you have a less expensive source. Please share.