I stopped by the concierge one of our first days at the resort and asked, "Can you tell me some activities we can do with our baby?" She politely said, "Well, you can take a drive. Or there are plenty of great places to walk." Ok then... that narrowed it down.
So thats what we did... walked, explored, drove, and swam. It was so fun to watch Weston see and explore everything that was new to him. Every night after dinner we hung out on the beach until it was time to get Weston to bed at the late hour of 7 pm. I'm not sure who was more tired by 7... Weston or me and Cameron??




Pretty sure every family pic we attempted to take {as in strangers} turned out blurry. Sweet.


2 comments:
That family picture looks cute!
Your pics look great! Seriously, you are way talented. When we have kids, can I hire you to take our pictures?
Also, your family pic is darling. You guys look so cute!!
Post a Comment