Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Entry Chairs: Before And After

How can you ever forget the before shot of these nasty chairs {see more here}?I knew it was going to be bad when I took off the home sweet home covers.... the smell might have been my first clue. I think I threw up in my mouth when I saw the seat was covered in mold. Let's just say I'm really hoping it was water and not cat pee. I might be throwing up in my mouth again.

Anyhow... all things can be fixed.

8 comments:

Mistie said...

can you please come and give me one and one lessons? or i can come to you. Seriously. those chairs are beautiful. i am so inspired by you. i wish i had one ounce of knowledge or skill!!

Sara said...

so cute! where the heck did you get that material!?!

Nicole said...

Wow you are so amazingly talented! Where can I get just an ounce of that creativity??? These chairs are amazing!

MAEH said...

They look great!! Good work! Yeah, where are you finding all this cute material?

anya said...

Ok Seriously those are so so so cute! LOVE THEM!!!! I think you need to move to SLC so we can project together!!! Think about it okay?

Michelle said...

Just like everything else you do, those look really great.

Lindsay Johansen said...

Ok....another AMAZING creation by Shannon! What can't you do?! They look great Shan! BTW - Hawaii!! I could not be more jealous! I'm glad you guys had fun. Traveling with kids is a brand new experience huh!

Amanda said...

Those chairs are amazing! We really need to take on a project like that, and again, I LOVE the fabric choice!