Natalie was one of my first friends after I moved to California 8 years ago. My list of memories go on and on with her but my favorite took place in our singles ward. We were both a little weary of our new ward... seeing that everyone was about 20 years older than us. Very scary. We both knew absolutely no one {except each other} so we headed to an activity. And here's what we did: relay races. But this was just not any relay race... it involved chewing 5 saltines in your mouth, running down the lawn, blowing up a balloon with the saltines still in your mouth, and then sitting on the balloon and popping it. It was a level of humiliation you'll never understand until you try and pop a balloon with saltines and saliva dripping down your face.
Luckily we've moved onto better things {thank goodness}... our boys! Weston and Lucas are already besties and I'm so excited. {To Jake and Karen: beg your moms to move back here}.
And the most exciting toy of the play date: the mascara tube.
Lucas knows he found something good.
And the battle....
And the winner. Why are the best toys never toys?
3 comments:
so cute! jake is jealous. we will have to have a boy (and one girl)get together! by the way, when are you coming to utah? call me.
I think that first picture might be one of the cutest pics I've seen of Weston! I think I've looked at it 10 times. Love him! And you have never called me back...call me!
when I was a little baby I always used to play with the clear packages of cigrettes=) it typical, whatever is wrong seems right and fun! the more we secretly need to do stuff the more juicier the fun gets=)
your baby is adorable..may he have a wonderful and blessing life..
Post a Comment