Thursday, February 25, 2010

Barstools: Before And After

After 2 years in our house we've finally decided to decorate and pull everything together. Nap times consist of me inhaling fumes in my garage.

Pretty sure I HATE spray painting. And considering that "good" spray painting is an art... things are looking a little scary around here. Anyhow, this new past time of mine has consisted of lots of trips to Lowe's, puncturing my ottoman twice with screws, overdraft spray paint on the drive way (and I'm sure all my neighbor's driveways), spray paint in my eye, and most recently, an injury.

Good times are being had.

We can check the barstools off the list. Pretty sure we pulled staples out of the seats tonight for about 3 hours while we caught up on our DVR.

The before...

And after...

{Cadence fabric found here}

6 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

I love them...they look awesome!

Sara said...

you put me to shame. i need to get busy. the barstools look awesome!

MAEH said...

I'm lovin' the seats! They look so good.

Amanda said...

Seriously, I need to see that green piece of furniture. I love the color! And I too have inhaled many a spray paint fume whilst doing DIY projects. It's totally worth it in the end. You just have to keep telling yourself that. The barstools look amazing, so at least I can say it was worth it.

MORDSITH said...

ooooo pretty i like it...

PrincessDipti said...

niceee huh :)

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. hehe. ur own choice..