Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Music Class

Today was our first day at music class through Music Together. I say "our" class because I'm the one doing all the singing and dancing. Yes, I'm definitely feeling out of my comfort zone!! Anne and her daughter Grace are in the class with us and I definitely tried to block them out of my mind as I danced with a scarf.

While I was getting over my insecurities; Weston was loving every second. He couldn't get enough of the kids and he tried to talk and smile to anyone who came near him. His favorite part was for sure the drums. Not playing the drum... but sucking on the germ infested drum stick. Awesome. The teacher was great though and I'm totally looking forward to the next class.

3 comments:

anya said...

Looks fun Shan! We did a class for a few months with Lucas at Gymboree Music and Play. It was fun.

andreaslc said...

HELLO to Weston, we're so glad to see you!!! I know every song by heart..... they still haunt me in my sleep

Mistie said...

OK Shannon!! I did not know if you were even alive! I haven't spoken with you in 5 to 10 years! So, i saw a picture on Kelley's blog with you in it and it made me so happy to see you and then i happened to fall upon your blog. I had no idea you had a blog or i would have been checking in on you for a long time. And I had no idea you had a baby! He is adorable btw. CRAZINESS! I really have thought about you occasionally and wondered where you are and what you have been up to. It looks like you are doing great. I am happy to know about your blog. Hope all is well. Keep in touch! Mistie