Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Girls Weekend

A bunch of us girls headed up to a cabin in Jackson this past weekend for some r&r. Literally.

A word on the cabin... it was huge and beautiful and I have no pictures to prove it.

I mainly lacked in the picture department because I was mostly laying on the couch talking, laughing, or watching a movie. For the record I did take an hour run but that just made up for good grub and diet coke.

Here are the girls...

Here's what we did...

Here's how we slept...

Here's how we ate (kudos to the group who planned this meal)...


And here's how we drank...

Super fun times. Can't wait till next year. And props to the hubby for watching Weston for the weekend. You are the best.


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Is that a little "Mean Girls" I see on the TV in the background? Love it. And props indeed to Cameron for watching Weston. I don't think I've left Ben alone with Ethan for longer than an 8 hour stretch. And the kid is 18 months! Looks like it was a weekend well spent.

Michelle said...

Girls weekends are the best but they just don't happen enough. Glad you got some needed R&R.

I want to go to this cabin. How did you guys find it? Can anyone rent it or did one of you have an "in"?

anya said...

WOW! A weekend without Weston! That's awesome! Big points for you CAM!

Davis Family said...

Haven't checked your blog in awhile... cute pics!!! What a fun weekend, I want one! Weston is getting so big and he is still as adorable as ever.