Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Una Fiesta

I threw Cam a little fiesta for his 28th. We had so much fun celebrating fiesta style... ole!!

A few shots of the food.


Notice the sweet nacho cheese machine...circa 2003. Here is Jason getting a nice little dollop of cheesy goodness.

Whitney and Spencer arrive... Mexican style.

Cam breaks out the guitar and played us all a tune as the guests arrived. I fanned the sweat from his brow.

Shannon and Carson

Frieda even dropped by for a bit

Whitney and Spencer

Lisa and Michelle (both hubbiless)

Brooke and Jason

April and Matt

The girls!

The boys!

And then we broke out the pinata... who doesn't love a pinata?? The birthday boy gave it a good left armed whack with no luck.

Spencer thought with all his sporting background he could knock it down... but no.

Brooke was the official spinner who dizzied everyone up.

And yes, April whacked that baby open.

Adults rushing for treats... what a sight.

A few causalities were had.

Happy 28th Cameron!! Hope all your wishes come true!


7 comments:

HalnJess said...

I am loving the gettups! The mustache is crucial! haha - Happy Birthday Cameron!

anya said...

I have been waiting for this post! Looks like we totally missed out! What fun. The stashes are the best....

Michelle said...

Now I know why Brooke was looking for a poncho! Nice to see my blanket in all those pictures!!!! It looks like a super fun party. I may have to throw Stephen a party like that sometime.

Michelle and Tyler said...

You did a fabulous job with the picture taking! I am impressed! Great party!

Emily said...

Can I have some nacho cheese!!! I Love that stuff. I think it's really good for you too.

Joe, D.D.S. said...

All that was missing was Pedro. And maybe El guapo. Happy birthday cam.

Christine said...

What a fun party! I love all the couple pictures with the guys wearing a mustache and poncho - funny!

I also liked your guitar onsie that you made! Perfect for Cam!