Pre-pregnancy I used to work out a lot, as in almost every day.
During pregnancy I like to pretend I work out every day.
So as part of my new goals I'm now walking every day. I feel so lame walking at such a leisurely pace. I really feel lame that I'm actually getting a total workout and need to catch my breath every so often. But I'm over it.
Last night Cameron and I took a new route and came across the speed radars. Cameron said, "I'll take a picture of your speed... start walking."
So I did. I even picked up the pace, used my speed walking arms, and booked it across the radar. No speed appeared.
Thinking it was a fluke I did it again, and again, and again. Same result, no speed.
It must be broken. So I told Cameron to try.
He scored a

The speed radar is not broken.
4 comments:
you are a funny funny girl shannon. i hope when the wee one comes you still make time to post on your blog. take it from me, your life will only get funnier and more crazy...
Mr. and Mrs. Slowhan is all I could think about reading the post. Looking forward to seeing the new one.
Shan! I can't believe how sick you've been----poor girl!:( I got pregnancy mask with Lil Marshall and it lovingly returned when I was pregnant with Savvy!...pretty sure it's still not completely gone either. Mine looks like a really bad tanning episode where I wore glasses!...Ahh the joys of having kids right?:)
Hey, when I'm pregnant I count vacuuming and folding laundry as a serious cardio exercise.
Post a Comment