Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanksgiving... Finally

We spent Thanksgiving in Newport. We had such a fun time seeing Cameron's 2 brothers and my family. We stayed in a condo... which I like to call T.Q... which stands for tight quarters. It was some serious bonding with 11 people in a 2 bedroom condo... sharing beds, air mattresses, towels, maybe even a toothbrush here and there. Anyhow... more to come on that later. But we spent Thanksgiving day with my dad's brother Phil. We hardly ever see them and have never spent a holiday with them so we all had such a great time. 

Pre-dinner preparations... trying to whip the cream in a blender. It seemed to work for awhile until it turned to butter. Oops. 

The favors (idea found via Make and Takes) 

Liz with the ham... let's eat! 

Phil, my dad's brother, loves to crack jokes. Between him and my dad it was a pretty comical dinner. Phil surprised my dad with this hat and had him wear it the whole dinner. Looking hot dad. 

The Neidig's... 

Cute Lucas eating the fence

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I don't know how y'all can put 11 relatives in a 2 BR condo for a week and come out unscathed! Must be something about you Mormons (I don't think we Catholics can do that!!!) Looking forward to seeing you guys. If you're around this week c'mon by for some holiday good cheer!

Nicki said...

I love your Thanksgiving favors you made! They turned out really cute!