Cameron has a Christmas party for his employees each year... they put tons of work into these little dance numbers and its a pretty wild party. I sit back and kind of chuckle as I watch them all dance... especially my husband. They picture quality is poor but check out Cam's moves. I was just hoping he didn't pull a muscle.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
well hello, we already saw his elf moves! where has he been hiding all these years! you look beautiful and purely glowing!
You look so glam as usual Shan! Sounds like a great time! I wish I could have been there so see Cam!
I was so hoping for an actual video. Please... next year!
Funny stuff.
Yes, let's hang out. We are home.
Hey Shannon,
Would you email me your mailing address -- we are sending out some new years cards -- and tiffany and brandons if you have it. THanks!
Ali
ali(dot)evans(at)gmail.com
Post a Comment