Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cameron's Christmas Party

We headed to Newport this last weekend for Cameron's annual Christmas party.  His co-workers are awesome and I love their wives. I'm starting to finally get to know everyone from Northern and Southern California so these get togethers are pretty fun. We stayed at the Island Hotel- I love hotels during Christmas. 

We flew in Thursday afternoon and met everyone for a welcome dinner. Cameron had meetings all day Friday while I ordered room service, took naps, watched t.v., and took more naps. It's the best day I've had in a long time!! 

Friday night was the party... these are the best because once a year I get to dance with Cameron. I love it! We had such a fun time... thanks Generations Healthcare!  

Cameron and his cute D.O.N., Maria

Getting ready to get our dance on... 

2 comments:

anya said...

Love the pic of you and cameron at the bottom. I swear I'll get you the pics you requested soon... life is nuts getting Christmas done and packing for Hawaii this week!

Whit said...

That is a great picture of you two. Ours comes to us in the mail, via Spencer's work mail, and then usually gets thrown in the blackmail picture pile. For real.

It was good seeing you last night, sorry if we got you in some "talking" trouble. H. was bent on saying goodbye.