Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weston's First Day of Preschool {4's}

Weston was not excited for school until the day of. Then I literally couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. Weston is a super emotional kid so when his emotional swings are positive... I'm feeling really good about things. He's going to Holy Cross again but he changed teachers. He's also in a different class than Brayden this year. I know that is good for him but it doesn't change that I wish his little safety net was there. It's always comforting to know your kid has a friend but I know it will be good for him to learn how to meet new friends. I shed a few tears at drop off today just because he was so happy. It's so bittersweet to see your littles grow up right before your eyes. 

3 comments:

Chris Neidig said...

Love these sweet adorable pictures! What a cutie and getting so grown up! Miss him so much!

W and J said...

Woot!!

anya said...

Weston is so so big. Can't stand it!