Monday, April 1, 2013

Blackhawk Plaza

We're still adjusting to all our bestie neighborhood friends moving away. It's so weird to look out your window and expect to see what you've always seen.... a street full of friends {for me and the boys}. Change stinks. The boys know it's different, they still ask where their buddies are.... and I explain the same thing over and over. Weston prays at night for Evan and Holden walks around outside saying, "Luke, awww, Chi-neeee" {for China}. Time to break out of our "usual" comfort zone, which is never a bad thing. 

Spring has been gorgeous and we found ourselves at Blackhawk Plaza last week. Both boys insist on feeding the ducks one grain of food at a time. It's funny to me that they do it the exact same way. The good news: I never have to buy duck food cause I can keep using the same box for years. The bad news: we spend a loooooong time feeding the ducks. 
{Weston, Holden, and Brayden}

No comments: