Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Family Photos {2012}

Keeping with tradition, we had our family photos taken while we were visiting family in Utah. Jylare took our photos up the canyons and the colors of the leaves kinda made up for the horrible mood the boys were in. At one point they were both laying on the ground screaming. Um, ok. We didn't even get any individual shots of Holden cause he was crying most of the time. Only makes for more 2012 family picture memories :) 

12 comments:

W and J said...

Stop it right now!!!! It is totally unfair that ALL of these are gorgeous AND that you have more than enough to make a stinkin' collage! Everything about them is perfection! Time to buy some canvas!

Tara said...

These are absolutely perfection. So, so gorgeous. And impeccable job with the outfits!

Mal said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute! And I LOVE that first picture of the boys--Weston with his arm around Holden's neck. So cute!

Emily and Alan said...

Love love love these! The location is amazing! I love all the ones with both the boys and Weston is the cutest big bro! Such a cute family!

Sara said...

LOVE!

Katie Smith said...

Hi Shannon, random follower from VA.. I promise im totally normal :)First your boys are ADORABLE. I saw that you also commented on collages and wanted pass along a program I use.. blogstomp it's pretty awesome. Just thought i'd share! Happy Halloween! Katie

anya said...

after all the news of the boys being so dang naughty... these turned out really great! i hope you are happy with them because I think they are FAB! Yeah!!!!!

stacy said...

Really really adorable..

andreaslc said...

Love these! Seriously perfect, in every way!

Hilarry and Preston said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Chris Neidig said...

The pictures of your little family are absolutely adorable. Love the cute pictures of the boys!

Angie N said...

umm... these are freakin cute!!!! Mosr perfect family pics EVER. Can i hang these in my house? ha ha