Monday, June 11, 2012

Weston's Preschool Graduation {2012}

The party girl in me loves that there's a party for everything.... even graduating from a 2's preschool program. I'm still trying to sway Cameron's opinion on this one. It was really sweet to see Weston with his friends and participate in a little program for the parents. Putting Weston in a 2's program was perfect for him. He loved going, loved his teacher, learned a lot of independence, and it was a great outlet for all of his crazy energy. We love you Weston and are so proud of you! 

His class performing Wheels on the Bus. I think he's totally thrilled about it. 

After their performance his teacher gave them scrapbooks and homemade capes. Sooo sweet. She's a sewer and she gave her class so many sweet home made gifts throughout the year. I'll totally miss her.

Weston and his teacher Samina. He ran and hugged her every day- he's going to miss her. 


There was a big potluck party after graduation with bounce houses and games. The kiddos had a blast. Now onto the 3's.... watch me cry. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a darling teacher! i LOVE great teachers!

anya said...

that was me shan.

Tara said...

i LOVE that scrapbook idea! dying over that!

Angie N said...

Ah! Love his teacher!! I think pre-school is a must. Weston is flippin handsome! :)