Monday, July 23, 2012

Neighborhood Movie Night

Our movie night in Vilkin's garage was pure crazy fun. Lot's of crazy happening that night. A few things I never want to forget....

-how much Holden loved the little chairs. He sat in one for about 20 minutes scarfing down popcorn like it was his job. He looked about 12 and I still can't get over it.
-he loved the chairs so much he would stand in them and then fall face first to the cement. 
-how Weston will never watch anything but Mickey at our house but wouldn't take his eyes off of Peter Pan.
-how much Weston loves being with his friends {especially Evan and Brayden}
-how much popcorn and lemonade everyone ate and drank.
-how much popcorn and lemonade we had to clean up. 




{Weston, Evan, Brayden}

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cutest thing ever! How fun...I would have loved that as a kid (and hated cleaning it up as an adult).