Sunday, January 22, 2012

Utah

On a whim I decided to take the boys to Utah. My sister was also going to be in town with her new babe and we finally got to meet baby Deacon. Flying solo with the two kiddos went surprisingly well and we had such a fun time seeing family and friends. The best part about it was there was no snow... our poor CA blood couldn't have handled it I'm sure. Weston would stick his finger in the snow in front of my parents house  and say, "I'm freezing, I need my gloves." Yeah, we couldn't have handle a full on snow storm. 

We spend lots of time with Luke and Millie which was so fun. Per usual, we went to the children's museum and had a blast. Trying to get them all to look at me was impossible; they were too busy flying the helicopter. 

We went to the aquarium for our first time and it was so fun. Weston thought it was awesome to touch the sting ray's... I touched them too and I thought it was really gross.

Holden and Mille {who are about a year apart and weigh the same}

My mom with the boys

Weston, Luke, and Millie {Holden was out cold in the stroller}


I went to dinner with my girlfriends and it was so super fun to catch up with everyone. I miss them all the time! And a note on Weston's pink purse. He's really obsessed with rolling things {i.e. scraps of paper, receipts, sili-mats, socks, underwear, basically anything. Borderline ocd? Not sure?} So before we left for dinner he found this purse at my mom's house {had to be bright pink} and he rolled up all of his underwear, stuffed them inside, and insisted on bringing it and carrying it around. Whatever makes him happy....


Weston with Lindsay's boys Mason and Gage {in the highchair}. Mason and Weston were like 2 peas in a pod.... running all over the restaurant, climbing on top of the tables, making messes, being boys, etc. etc. 

Weston with cute new baby Deacon.

My brother, Scott, and I



My brother is the "fun uncle." Everyone's got one.... the one who makes funny faces, is annoying loud, really funny, and the one who throws all the kids around and wears them out. Weston was sooooo obsessed with him.


Scott and I took the boys to a movie. Weston doesn't watch full movies all that much and he's never been to a theater.... I was a little curious how it was going to go but he loved it. I think he mostly loved being with Luke and having full access to popcorn and chocolate milk. Good Utah times. 

1 comment:

anya said...

that picture of scotty is so hideous and so true to his character. we need to get those boys together again soon!!!