Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Natural Bridges Beach

On Labor Day we hit up Natural Bridges State Beach with some friends {Blair, Shelley, and Kara}. It was totally fun and totally freezing. This is how we do the beach in Northern Cali: in hoodies and sweatpants. I think I've been to the beach once in the 10 years that I've lived here where I actually wore my swim suit. Weston could've cared less though. You don't need the sun to dig holes and bury your legs.... he's seriously obsessed. 




Little Holdie didn't care much for the raging wind and freezing temperatures. I don't think our surrounding neighbors, trying to enjoy some Labor Day relaxation, enjoyed much of Holden either.



It was a blessed day when he finally fell asleep for 30 minutes. I didn't even know he had woken up until a group of Asian's walked by and they started pointing and giggling. They had me curious so I walked over to where they were pointing. No worries... it was just my Holden smothered in the blanket half hanging off the chair. Sweet.

{Kara, Weston, Cameron}

The sun did decide to show it's face.... eventually... right as we were packing up to leave. Natural Bridges is such a pretty beach though, we'll be back! 

No comments: