I finally finished up our master bedroom, well kind of. There are still some things to do but they'll probably never get done. It all snowballed when I turned our guest room into a playroom and we needed to put our desk somewhere. And why not redo your whole room when changing a desk location? After looking at the after photos I realized that a) I'm really bad at taking indoor photos, b) I need to learn how to make my bed, and c) that I need a tailored bed skirt that doesn't look like such a wrinkled mess. These probably all fall into the "things that will never get completed" category. Sigh.
Before:





7 comments:
really love the gray paint! you are very ambitious for being as pregnant as you are. good work shanner!
I hate you...wish I could make my house look that good! You should just pass your old room on to me!
Soooo cute. Where did you get your pillows? Come to Az and help me redecorate! I think you're do for a visit anyway!:)
WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. I am drooling. I showed all the girls I work with and they said there is no way you're not a professional. I am obsessed with the chair. SO COOL!
OK Nate Berkus :) You're amazing Shan! Seriously. I've been having visions of painting my room gray... you are and inspiration!
This is amazing!! Where did you get your eye for this stuff? I remember us both really having issues with sewing machines in jr. high ;) I stayed somewhere in that area and you have moved more to a genius in this decorating department! Makes me want to do something creative! And then that's where it ends lol
I saw your bedroom on 6th Street Design-wow it looks amazing:) Would love to see you and your cute lil family soon:) Maybe we could meet up at El Nido:)
Stacey
Post a Comment