Our ward hosts a giant egg hunt every year and I was warned that if you aren't there by 8 am on the dot you'll miss the whole thing. We were there 10 minutes early {the only thing I've probably ever been early to} and they weren't kidding- the whole thing was over by 8:05. Good thing Weston knew what he was doing by the time this egg hunt rolled around. Eggs = good things!! He saw those eggs on the ground and he literally ran from egg to egg, scooping them up till his basket was full.




2 comments:
8AM? Dude. That's WAY too early for us. I would have missed it. No question.
UM.... you ready for your new arrival? I wanna see pictures of the new combo room for the boys! Please!
I don't think anyone went on as many Easter egg hunts as Weston. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment